Wednesday 21 November 2007

Always Coke-cola

For this task I interviewed john Pemberton.
Inventor of coke cola.

Lewis: hello john
John: hello lewis

Lewis: How are you today?
John: Yeah am good a bit tired but part form that I am I am good.

Lewis: That’s good
John: yep

Lewis: anyway back to the interview.
John: ok

Lewis: so you invented coke cola. Why?
John: Well it’s a funny story. I created a ferench wine drink called coca but new laws might have stopped me from selling them so I decided to make a non alchoholic alternative

Lewis:so how did you come up with the name
John: well it was simple the formula is mainly made of coca leaves and kola nuts. Hence the coke cola

Lewis: clever
John: I know.

Lewis: hmm. Anyway so I heard that it actually used to contain cocaine.
John: well yes… it actually containd 8.92mg on average per can K but the effect were generally compounded by the kola nuts

Lewis: oh well. So wat happened to the company in the end
John: lol a spot of bother there

Lewis:what do you mean
John: well funny story again. I actually sold it twice to two different investers which didn’t know about the first. Lol :D

Lewis: that seems a bit mean
John: yer maybe.

Lewis: think that’s all I need to hear
John: ok

Lewis: talk later john
John: bye

3 comments:

Graham838 said...

impressive.. :D

Duncan said...

Quote your sources, Mr Swales. Especially when repeating information of a legal nature.

Duncan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.